RGIT Australia CEO, Chandra Yonzon, and International Marketing Officer, Denison Tarsitano Carvalho Días, met with agents and students in a promotional campaign in Brazil last month.
RGIT representatives met with new and current agents, as well as facilitated interactive student seminars in Rio de Janeiro and San Paolo from Tuesday, 15 May to Friday, 1 June 2018.
Seminars and meetings saw RGIT representatives discuss;
- RGIT Australia's Melbourne and Hobart campuses and facilities
- RGIT Australia's high quality of trainers
- Oakhill English School, General English (ELICOS) and English for Academic Purposes (EAP) programs
- Free CV writing and Australian slang classes
- RGIT Australia's student services, support staff and settling in Australia
RGIT Australia has a growing South American student cohort, with students from the region primarily studying RGIT Australia's English, Business and Management and IT programs. Students in attendance at the seminars also expressed great interest in RGIT Australia's Hospitality and Early Childhood Education and Care programs.
Brazil is currently Australia's seventh largest market for international students and the number one market in Latin America.